Sunday, November 17, 2013

Simple Things Sunday

I am linking up again for Simple Things Sunday. I love sharing my simple moments of the week that make me smile.

One of the main reasons I wanted to be a stay at home mom is because I love watching my children learn. I like being apart of their everyday activities. I can watch their innocent little faces all day as they focus...watch something..learn something.. or simply just be.

Water play..his outfit..tiptoes..i love it all!

I absolutely love how his hair is wild and curly...mirrors his personality..

older little man was so excited to push his little brother... <3

This one got to play in the pretend grocery store this time..I love his intent look and curly sideburn..

I remember when he was little that it seemed like forever away that he would be able to climb the playscapes by himself..

excitement!

Thanking for letting me share my simple moments this week!

2 comments: