Thursday, February 6, 2014

The Best Part of Everyday

The other day was a rough day. Rough day as far as my boys go. It was just one of those days where listening didn't go very well. Where my patience was worn very thin.  But at the end of the day, I found myself staring at them. I do this most nights..where at the end of the day I watch them in their peaceful state and my heart is full. I am amazed by the little beings they are and how incredibly blessed I am to be their momma. They are the best part of everyday.

Even on days where listening doesn't go so well...

Even on days where tantrums and tears rule all...

Even on days where the baby empties a bowl of yogurt on a newly mopped floor...

Even on days where the toddler's aim in the potty isn't very well...

Even on days where the noise level gets out of control..

Even on days where these sweet brothers can't seem to figure out how to get along...

Even on days where I am running on a few hours of sleep...

Even on days where I spend multiple hours on a meal only to have an " I don't like it" thrown back at me...

Even on days where naps don't take place and I lose a little piece of my sanity...

Even on days where the baby finds it acceptable to throw various objects at me...


Even on these kind of days.. They are the best part of my day and I feel so incredibly blessed that these precious beings are mine.. Good or bad days.. they are the best part of every day.

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet! I have many of those days too only to end it with the best hugs and snuggles that make up for everything tenfold.

    ReplyDelete