It has been a little while since I have given any updates on my little men. I guess I should come up with nicknames for each of the children..especially if I have a third boy. Calling them "little man" is going to get confusing.
I'll start by updating on my youngest. He recently turned 15 months old. I overuse this phrase way too much but wow time is going by super fast.
He is so different from my oldest and surprises us at every turn. He gets into and onto everything. I didn't have much experience with a climber and now I know he cannot be trusted by himself where he can maneuver onto higher grounds. He thinks it is the funniest thing ever.
He is my eater! Older brother always had a thing with textures so experimenting with different food was difficult. This one though is willing to eat or at least try to eat so many different things. He will eat fish and different kinds of meat which again is something we are not used to. But as much as he's an eater he hasn't gained anything in a few months. He has stayed steady at 28 lbs but has grown almost an inch and a half.
He stands back and observes alot. He comes across as shy in public settings for the first few minutes but once he opens up there is no stopping him. He loves bath time and playing outside. He is not a good sleeper at all. This is something that we are continuously working on because dude.. this no sleeping things is taking a toll on this pregnant mama. He is slow going with the incoming teeth which is probably contributing to the no sleep thing. He had come up with a few words recently "UP" is something he repeats all day because he just wants up in my arms.. He says "bye" and "ball". He does say mom but only when he is feeling extra needy or tired. His favorite tv show is Little Einsteins and will "sing" and dance to the opening song. He also loves him some big brother but has no idea that he is soon becoming a middle child.
Happy 15 months little man!
No comments:
Post a Comment