In case you missed it on my hubby's facebook announcement...we found out we are expecting another boy! The night before the ultrasound I had so many thoughts. My feeling on it was that I was having a girl because this pregnancy is so different from my other two. My morning sickness has been different. I am much more hormonal than I can ever remember being. I feel like I am carrying different as well. But my thoughts ran around because I had the feeling of girl but than I wondered if it was a boy. Was I going to be okay not ever being a mom to a girl? But almost as soon as the ultra sound wand thing touched my belly he was there showing off his goods! And I was so extremely thrilled. No feelings of disappointment. Just thoughts of my future with three boys made me extremely happy. I know boys... I know what to expect.. I have lots of boys things already. I thought "well I get to be surrounded by handsome men all of my life. I know that at some point it might run through my mind about not ever being a girl mom but I also know that this is God's plan for me and for one reason or another I am meant to be a boy mom only.
As far as everything else goes... the rest of the ultrasound showed everything was progressing normal so far (another thing to be ecstatic about). I still have minimal weight gain but little dude inside is measuring slightly ahead.
We do have a name picked out but not sharing quite yet.
I have finally had some cravings. Mostly sweets though so I am really trying to keep them in check. Easter candy has been hard to stay away from. I could easily go through a bag of wild berry skittles. I also love salads. This happened with my middle too. I would crave salads topped with a whole bunch of variety. This pregnancy my aversions are serious. If something sounds gross to me..it will come out of nowhere and I can't look at it or touch it without serious gagging or dry heaving. It is making my meal planning for the week quite difficult. When I make me grocery list at the beginning of the week, a particular meal will sound good and then when it comes time I just can't do it.
Oldest little man had called it that it was going to be a boy and he was super excited. He has even told me since then that he is excited to have another brother. Middle little man still doesn't grasp what is going on.
Now on to the second half of pregnancy... and all the fun preparations.


Looking good momma!! And I'm with you on the Easter candy. I seriously ate WAYYY too much, but hey, better me than my toddler right?! :)
ReplyDelete