It is time for another installment of I want to Remember... the awesome little things that my little ones do to make me smile and that I want tucked in my memory file forever.
-- The three year old- "mom I'm bakering..."
Me- "you mean baking?"
3yr old- "No bakering..."
Me- "Well I'm not sure what bakering is..."
3 yrd old - "When I make cakes I am a baker so I am bakering"
Makes sense right?
--The three year old loves pretend play.. He has costumes and dress up from super heroes to Buzz Light Year etc. I always want to remember how far his imagination reaches and the things he comes up. He gets very into character. He has also included his little brother in the scenarios and the little one will last as long as his little mind can keep up. The other day though- the older one was on his play phone talking and told the little one to "please be quite because he is on a very important phone call." I wonder where he learned that from.
--Me- "Please stop jumping on the couch"
3 yr old "Mom it's ok..I'm not jumping, I'm exercising"
Well I guess technically...
--If you know my youngest in real life, you know that he is the furthest from quiet.. he is loud and lets his presence known. So it is kind of ironic that even though he only has about six or seven words that he says he has somehow mastered bringing his finger up to his mouth and telling people to SHHH... It is the cutest thing!
--My boys fight like typical brothers... typical little boys. We have to say hands to yourself or share multiple times a day... But I want to always remember how in these early years they are so cute when they are loving.. they will give each other hugs and kisses. And each one of them cannot stand when the other one is asleep and they get so impatient waiting for each other to wake up. And when they are playing together and I hear these huge belly laughs from them? Well nothing makes me happier.
--We asked the three year old if he wanted the baby in mama's belly to be a boy or a girl... his response was that he didn't care he just wanted it to be a kid.. So since then he has said multiple times that he doesn't want a baby to come out he wants a big kid to play with to come out... I think I'll pass on the pushing a big kid out...
--I want to remember this stage where the three years old's concept of time is off. Everything is considered "last year". So whenever he talks about a memory of his -whether one from yesterday, last week, or last year...he will say " mama remember last year...."
I do these more for my record keeping but thanks for reading along!

No comments:
Post a Comment