Speaking of fatigue... sleep is now becoming a problem. I am completely unable to get comfortable, hips get very sore, heartburn adds to the problems, and oh there is the whole having to pee a whole bunch too. So nights are kind of comical at this point. I sleep in increments and sigh when I realize that the boys are up for the day and that I must give up the battle at that point.
Baby is measuring a few weeks ahead. It doesn't surprise me since my other boys came out pretty large so I am just expecting another big boy. So far he's in position and here's to hoping he stays that way. I feel him everywhere and he so graciously kicks a whole bunch which at this point feels like tiny punches instead of the cute flutters from before.
| my fourth of july outfit |
Going into my 30th week I had a spike in weight gain and gained almost five pounds! But a week later I had lost two of them so still doing good in the weigh gain department. But as good as the scale looks, it doesn't help with how gigantic I feel.
I mentioned heartburn earlier. This is by far the worst heartburn I have experienced in my pregnancies. It is a never ending burn that doesn't go away even if I give into Tums or some other form of meds. I am also always full. I have to eat my meals in small portions and increments because I run out of room fairly quickly. Morning sickness hasn't come around in a few weeks. That is a huge deal for me! I have had some cravings too. I can't get enough of salads. I also could probably live on banana nut bread.
Big brothers are doing well. Oldest brother told me very matter factly that I am really big, bigger than I was with his other brother. He asks often how much longer until he arrives. Middle brother still doesn't understand much and that is making me nervous about baby's arrival. Daddy is also dealing with the combination of excitement and the feeling of can't wait mixed with oh my how exactly is this going to work.
We have a few more purchases to make. Most of them smaller items ...like I need a new boppy/nursing pillow and such. I guess I can also start washing the items I do have. One of my favorite smells in the world is the baby detergent that you use in those first few months.
9 more weeks people!
No comments:
Post a Comment