On the verge of 35 weeks around here! I realized that in my last bump watch post I probably sounded like I was complaining a whole bunch and well that wasn't my intention. I am trying to savor and enjoy these last few weeks since this could very well be my last pregnancy. But this time frame of the pregnancy is pretty comical. I waddle instead of walk. I don't get any sleep. I can't breathe normal. And then the up and down energy thing? Some days I can barely get out of bed and others I am in full nesting mode cleaning and washing and whatever else I can find to do.
I said something last time like so close yet so far away. My body is doing its thing already where I have already been dealing with contractions and pretty intense pelvic pain. I do feel like he has dropped some as well. I say all of this but watch that he doesn't make his arrival until past his due date. With all that he hears from his crazy brothers, I'd want to stay inside too...
The no sleep thing is a combination of insomnia and simply being uncomfortable. The pelvic pain is no joke. I am so very grateful that I get to nap throughout the day though. I do have some slight swelling as well but I think it is because it is so hot weather wise.
I can barely eat. I am hungry all the time but as soon as I start eating I feel so full within a few bites. I think I have just run out of room. I am still with my previous cravings of banana nut bread and salads. Last night I had a craving for oatmeal cookies so oatmeal cookies were made.
Baby is still measuring ahead but at this point measurements don't mean a whole bunch. Although my prediction on size when he is born is that he will be just as big as his big brothers who both came in at right under 9 lbs.
Big brothers are doing well. Middle brother is being extra needy so he might be sensing an impending change. Oldest dude is well but might be dealing with some adjustment issues as well. They had both been under the weather this week which didn't make things fun. But we survived. Oldest dude does tell people excitedly that there are going to be three kids in his family!
I have done good in the weight gain department so I still feel capable of most things. I have a big round basketball shape that makes bending over, shaving, etc kind of awkward but I am still able to get some walks in and stay active.
Hopefully there is more to report next update around!
No comments:
Post a Comment