As far as the rest of the details.. Weight gain has come to a halt. I feel hungry all the time but once I eat I run out of room. Baby is measuring a few weeks ahead so that is probably adding to the enormousness I feel. Sleep is non existent.. Night time is when he Braxton hicks kick in and are strong enough to keep me uncomfortable and awake. The big belly in the way doesn't make things easy either 😊 ooh and the heartburn.. The crazy heartburn..
I have to admit that the hormones are crazy right now. I am a hormonal sappy mess most of the time and that really is not me at all.. My husband is definitely having to get to used to that because that hasn't happened before. Other than the pelvic pain I'm feeling pretty good. Finally got some energy and some of those so called nesting urges. Me and my big belly have been scrubbing things that don't always get scrubbed..extensions on my vaccuum are getting used that don't always (okay hardly ever) get used.. I joked that no one was allowed in certain rooms until the baby got here because they were the cleansest they have been in awhile.
Big brothers are doing well. Biggest brother is distracted with having just started school and is loving that but is fully aware that baby could get here anytime. Other brother I am starting to worry for because he doesn't seem to understand and is a bit more needier. There have been a few recent scenarios where I am holding my friends' babies and he does not like it. I know we will have an adjustment period so we shall see.
We will see where the next week brings us. Regardless of when and how it is a crazy thought that within 3 weeks (ish) we will turn into a family of five! Continued prayers for a safe healthy labor and delivery are appreciated.. Can't wait to meet our little dude!

No comments:
Post a Comment