Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Some Random Thoughts

Some random thoughts while I sit here still baking a baby that doesn't want to come out ☺️

-speaking of baking a baby.. While doing some shopping over the weekend perfect strangers found it acceptable to comment on my appearance, not even directly to me just out loud to others. One lady stated that she couldn't get over how big I was. Another stated that she wondered if I was having twins. The flowy sun dress I was wearing probably didn't help much but really? 

-While out shopping we were in the area where a Dunkin Donuts had just opened. They have by far my favorite iced coffee... I always wish there was one near us but I don't think our wallets would like it. And they had the pumpkin spice flavoring.. It was wonderful. 

-In our household football is a big deal. We look forward to it all year. We stay camped out on Sundays watching all the games. We also do fantasy football and make a big deal out of that too. Well after weeks of anticipation ... Not only does my team lose (and get embarrassed) but my fantasy team loses as well. Cowboys are in for a long season... At least hubby's team won?

-speaking of football.. So all over the news was the situation about Ray Rice and his hitting his now wife that was caught on video. I'm not going to get on any soap box about it but wow. I was a fan of his as a football player and the blatant disrespect he showed her not only as a woman but as a person in general? And then they release a statement making themselves seem the victim for the media ruining their lives? Sad sad sad.. I hope he gets the help he needs 

-another thing I'm so looking forward to is all the shows that return for a new season... I'm looking forward to camping out at home with a full dvr and a squishy newborn. All of the seasonal germs seem to be hitting sooner in this area so staying home sounds more appealing. And that scary unknown respiratory virus that is hitting the Midwest? Sorry I am unfortunately the type that freaks out over things like that. 

- has anyone tried the unlimited kindle subscription? I really want to try it but need to know if it's worth it and if there is a huge variety of titles to choose from?
-and random but here is our beautiful puppy.. I don't talk about him much but he really is an awesome dog and I love his eyebrows.. That is all. 

So here I sit .. I hope my next update includes details about birthing a beautiful baby but that is out of my control.. I will continue to soak up these last few days/ week of being a family of four.. Hope for cooler weather because I am not a hot weather person at all .. And maybe make a drive out for another dunkin donuts iced coffee. 

Thank you for continued prayers on the safe arrival of our newest little dude...

No comments:

Post a Comment