Friday, October 3, 2014

Happy little things ...


Well today has been a craptastic day. Overwhelming nonsense.. Running late..exhaustion.. Little things going wrong.. And then there's the news. I need to stay off social media.. Ebola.. Entero something or another.. Post partum hormones on top of it all ? But there's still a whole lot of day left and it's the weekend ! So instead of focusing on the bad and letting it overtake the day I will focus on the good.. The happy..

Such as the fact that the dodgers start their post season run today! We are huge sports fans and when one of our teams actually has the chance to do something big then it's even better.



Baby boys in baby hats make me pretty happy too.. Especially this one 😉

The fact that Gilmore girls is now on netflix.. I have always wanted to watch it from beginning to end and none of the streaming sites had it until now. So I have a show to binge watch overnight with all the non sleep I'm getting. Normally I can get the hubby to binge watch with me but this show might be a hard sell..

The fact that my middle dude is having a language explosion right now. He is repeating lots of words lately and has expanded his vocabulary greatly from just a few months ago. 

The fact that it's fall and then there are the holidays... My favorite time of year.. Everything to celebrate .. The best time for crafts..and decorating .. 

The existence of coffee.. I know it's a bad habit but seriously .. In these early newborn days how does one function with out it? 

Or how about the feeling of adding new music to my phone.. It had been way too long since updating my music and now that I have I'm pretty excited..

Or the fact that I have an awesome husband and father to my kids? Seriously though.. Right now he is working super hard.. Being awesome and keeping me sane.. And he's pretty to look at too..

See I feel better all ready.. Choosing to focus on happy little things.. Now if only sushi places delivered .. Cheers to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment