-Garth Brooks performed this song on Good Morning America last week and omg... I know not everyone agrees with my beliefs and that's fine but for me.. The message from this song is just wow..
-So something to ponder over.. There are only six Saturdays left before Christmas.. It's crunch time lol.. I love this time of year so am very into everything Christmas.. I know some people get frustrated that Thanksgiving seems to be over looked but as long as you acknowledge the holiday in your own family what does it matter what everyone else does? We are in full swing of Thanksgiving crafts over here..talking about the story of Thanksgiving and talking about what we are thankful for. The one thing that does irk me is the fact that stores open on thanksgiving day in order to compete for Black Friday.. Last year I saw people camped out in front of Target the day before Thanksgiving.. It's not that serious people..
-There is one week until the Step Up For Epilepsy 5k .. I mentioned before that my brother passed away from an epileptic seizure. Did you know that someone is diagnosed with Epilepsy every four minutes?This is a cause close to my heart so for anyone that wants to walk/run with us or donate please do so! http://epilepsyrun.com/stm5k_home/
-The one thing I like about not being pregnant is being able to enjoy a cocktail or beer every so often. I am still very limited because I breastfeed. This weekend though I was able to enjoy this. Yum!
-Hubby and I enjoy our alone time watching tv. Sounds glamourous right? Lol.. But let's face it.. With three young kids we are exhausted once their bedtime comes around. So we fill up our dvr and sit together and catch up. We love Parenthood (so sad that it's ending) and Scandal. We also love the Good Wife and another one on CBS called Stalker... Any other ideas of what we can watch?
-can we talk about the time change? Last Sunday when we were supposed to get an extra hour of sleep.. The kids didn't get the memo and woke up at 515.. Everyday since the boys have woken up way before the alarm says to wake up.. It is so very tiring.. At least I've been able to see some beautiful sunrises?
-Can I just say how happy I am that some cold weather made an appearance? I love cooler weather and our ac has finally not been used in almost a week! I complain about Texas weather way too often..
Have a happy week!


No comments:
Post a Comment