With age four came some major changes.. He is now officially a preschooler and doing awesome. He became a big brother for the second time and again is doing awesome. With age four he has also started finding himself. He has a roaring opinion now on everything from clothes he wears to the food he eats. With this opinion came some acts of defiance and stubbornness. But over all he is still my laid back little guy. He fights with his middle brother over everyday things but loves him fiercely. He melted my heart at a recent playgroup function where another child yanked something away from his little brother ...he ran across the room to get it back for him while telling this child to never yank anything away from his brother again...
He was an early talker and that has only gotten better. Sometimes I have to remind myself he's only four in the middle of some of our conversations. Over the past year he has tried various sports to get a feel of what he's going to want to explore more. So far he's ruled out soccer and is still on board with tball and basketball..he is still into superheroes and even though I so desperately wanted to do family themed costumes this year for Halloween he insisted on wolverine so that went out the window. He is now officially into the video game stage. Although I don't know if this stage ever ends, just ask my husband. His games are of course age appropriate though. He is also still very picky food wise.
Current favorites right now...
Chic Fil A
Curious George
Color purple
Chocolate milk
Some things I want to remember....
He doesn't like to wear pants.. He wants to live in his underwear. He comes home from school and makes it happen...
He likes to sing and whistle and is always doing one or another...
He always ask for a back rub before he goes to sleep...
He bites his nails (gross) and is so ocd on keeping them short...
Last year he could care less where his birthday party was but this year insisted on Chuck E Cheese. I'm personally not a fan of the place.. I get overwhelmed with all the kids and crowds. But I figured that this is something I could give into.. So chuck e cheese it was. Thanks to all who came and celebrated with us.
Happy fourth birthday little guy! Thanks for making me a momma and thanks for being the awesome little person you are.



No comments:
Post a Comment