Friday, July 17, 2015

Ten Months

This past week marked my littlest dude turning 10 months old. Double digit months here.. going by all too fast. I noticed many more changes in him that slowly point to the impending toddlerhood. He is getting further and further away from babyhood.

He is now a full time crawler and puller-upper (I know that isn't a word). I mentioned last month he was just doing a whole bunch of scooting..and rolling and pulling. But he is now on the move and we are already tired. He is someone difficult to keep up with. Now that he has a faster means of traveling he will just wreak havoc on whatever his brothers are doing or playing with.  Several times a day I hear big brothers say "No not yours". He just giggles at them. I love it.

Another big change is food. He is really moving on from purees and just wants all the food all the time. Mama is eating something? She better share with him. He loves gnawing on full fruits and veggies rather than getting them pureed. I also finally have a child that like eggs! My oldest has an allergy to them and my middle dude doesn't care for them too much. But this baby loves them. He is also still breastfeeding full time.

His newest thing is that he picks up his play phone and says hello... but his hello is a high pitched hello with the o drawn out.. helllooooo... he also loves rolling the ball back and forth.

This month he celebrated his first Fourth of July. He watched the parade from the wagon like his big brothers and clapped and waved. He witnessed his first set of fireworks.. he wasn't too impressed lol.  He also had his first beach vacation and put his feet in the ocean for the first time. On that same beach vacation he took his first boat ride. He fell asleep halfway through the ride but it still counts :)

breastfeeding on a boat :)

He is loving his first summer overall. Loves getting wet and going swimming. He tolerates the heat pretty well so far. Time is flying but we are loving our little growing man. Happy ten months my love.

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute!! How fun that he is starting to eat real food! I bet he loves it! :)

    ReplyDelete