This weekend we celebrate littlest dude turning eleven months old. And just like that it is time to plan a first birthday party. I don't want to reflect on the speed of time.. instead I chose to be thankful that here we are .. with a healthy happy little dude that is growing and growing.
This month was a big month for you. It was all about moving! You crawl like a mad man but didn't stop there. You are pulling up and standing. You are climbing! The stairs scare me to no end but you are determined to conquer them. All the baby gates have come back out. You being on the move means that you get your little mischievous self into trouble, opening cabinets and drawers.. trying to pull things on top of yourself. I am chasing you around everywhere!
You also expanded your vocabulary. You mouth "mom" and "dad". You hold up the phone (whether that be my phone, a pretend phone, or even your hand)to your ear and say halloooo (hello). You point now. To everything. Points and will follow up with a long string of babble like you are telling a story. You clap for everything. You do the wipers on the bus goes swish, swish ,swish with your hands. And your absolute favorite is ball. You say and elongate the a and throw as you say it. You will roll a car around the floor and make the vroom noises.
With all the movement you are doing, you are all up in your brothers' business and just want to be involved with them. They are over it lol. You want in on their superhero play..on the coloring or drawing, and even lego play. I had to put all the mini legos away in the your brothers room though because you were putting everything in your mouth. You also finger painted for the first time, I didn't get a picture though because I was too busy making sure paint wasn't flung every which way.
You are basically eating like a toddler. You are willing to try most things. You even had salmon and liked it. You used to love avocado and for some reason have changed your mind. I was hesitant to introduce peanut butter because a big time allergen always scares me. Well you decided to steal a peanut butter cracker from your brother and laid my fears to rest. Right now cantaloupe and watermelon are your favorites and could eat it all day everyday. You are still nursing but surprisingly not as often. I left you for about six hours the other morning and when I came back, grandma hadn't used any of the pumped milk. Now if we can get you to stop nursing overnight that would be great thanks.
Happy eleven months to you my little dude. Let the party planning begin!



No comments:
Post a Comment