Monday, August 31, 2015

Weekending and Randoms

Wow I need a rest from my weekend. We had a busy one..I still was feeling a bit yucky.. and Monday got here before I could get much done. 

It was hubby's birthday this weekend so we celebrated some. We headed to Top Golf. It is fairly new here and kind of a drive for us but the few times we have gone it has been fun. My hubby is a golfer.. I definitely am not... So the first time I was nervous because I was thinking I am just going to be swinging and missing .. But after going I realized that it is a pretty fun atmosphere and it really isn't a big deal how good you are. We ordered food and drinks and just enjoyed ourselves. I ordered a beer that was on special.. summer shandy .. and it was music to my ears when the waitress said I'm sorry we are out of that one..it has been replaced with the pumpkin ale..  Yum!

Then with an afternoon to ourselves.. we went.. wait for it... Grocery shopping! Ha.. I normally go by myself with one kiddo. I cannot take all three.. it is just too much with all of them going every which way or climbing out the cart..or needing to potty.. Our grocery story has a little restaurant/bar attached to it. So we stopped in there  for one more drink and to make a grocery list. Then we gloriously shopped alone. I love my boys and all but let me tell ya.. the difference of grocery shopping alone.. 

Then we went to dinner as a family and enjoyed ourselves with some friends. Celebrating my hubby just reminds me how grateful I am that he is my life partner. Very blessed with him by my side. 

This weekend we also had our fantasy football draft. I talk lots of football on here so you should know it is a big deal! Countdown is on for the regular season to start. I got my trophy that I get to hold onto for the season since I was the champion last year. We had a house full of guys and lots of food for the occasion. I was nervous about my pick.. I like either having a top pick or a bottom one.. but I was in the middle. I think I did okay anyways but we shall see.. 

I came across some other randoms this weekend..

like this one..

This is so me.. My younger two have a habit of falling asleep on me for naps.. on my shoulder.. leaning on my leg .. etc.. I think this also applies for having to potty when someone is asleep on me. For having three kids my bladder can go pretty long.


again also me..  I keep the house pretty decent on a day to day basis.. but the deep cleaning? like bathrooms and such.. well if I have a free block of time to do those things I would much rather dive into a book or my pile of magazines..  

lol.. this one made me laugh.. I have actually been doing pretty well with eating right and working out but then with weekends like this one it comes to this. 

This weekend I started getting some of my fall decor out. I won't decorate till tomorrow when it is officially September but I gave the boys all of their seasonal books. Littlest dude loved it too!


 Happy September everyone..Have a good week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment