Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Two and Three Months

I'm getting a bit behind on documenting my littlest love. Time is flying by and I can barely keep up.

At his 2 month check up he weighed in right over 13 lbs so I'm sure he's even bigger now. He is officially in six month clothing and still in size 1 diapers. He is sleeping in much longer stretches at night but still waking up twice to eat. It's not too bad because one of his feedings is usually right before I have to get up in the morning anyway. It allows me to ease into the morning and then he will go back to sleep while I get the rest of the dudes up and fed and ready.

He is a pretty easy going baby. Being the youngest he is kind of forced to just go with the flow while I'm running around with the others. He likes to be worn although he prefers the Ergo over the wrap. He absolutely hates the car seat. He gets too warm in it and fusses a whole bunch.

He loves to be sung to. He laughs and smiles at us when we sing to him. So sweet! He loves all his brothers... but for some reason just lights up in a different way for L. L starts mumbling things to him first thing in the morning and baby just lights up with smiles and giggles for him. He follows his voice a whole bunch. It's awesome.


He is still strictly nursing. He nurses on demand when I'm home. I left him for the first time to go out with some friends and he did pretty awesome with the bottle of pumped milk. He seems to be teething already ... lots of drool and chewing of anything he can get his hands on. He also rolled over for the first time a few weeks ago. He'd been working on it for a few days during his play mat time and one afternoon just plopped right on over. It's bittersweet. I remember with oldest dude and maybe even second dude a little bit, I was paranoid about them reaching the "milestones" and wanting to rush them. But now I kind of wish they slowed down. Before I know it he will be rolling all over and trying to get around. And just like that the last of my last baby's newborn days are gone.

He already been decked out in Christmas pajamas and outfits. He saw Santa for the first time and took his first road trip.  Looking forward to celebrating his first Christmas. He is such a sweet little blessing to our family and I look forward to seeing more of his little personality shine through. Happy 3 months little man. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment