Friday, May 5, 2017

Friday Favorites

Some of my favorite bloggers do a Friday Favorites post so I thought I'd join in today with some of my favorite things lately...

First off...a few weeks back I talked about planting a sweet potato to see if it would sprout....
 Look at how awesome it has turned out! It has the prettiest leaves!
I found this awesome burlap at Walmart. In the process of making my new summer wreath now. I used to see this type of burlap at the craft stores for twice the price and just couldn't pass it up at the lower price.

Here are some of the books we have been reading this week...ready to celebrate Cinco De Mayo today!




The boys loved these and they always laugh when I say guacamole!


Lately I haven't been in the mood to cook at all...I normally love to cook but have been really lacking in inspiration... but here is one of my go to recipes...copy cat zuppa toscana from Olive Garden. I use Italian sausage instead though. Never disappoints...



And of course this is a favorite... My L loves his baby brother...constantly entertaining him and loving on him...

Another thing I wanted share...
This wagon...we got it from Sams Club but there are similar ones on Amazon or Academy. We used to use a plastic radio flyer wagon but it was so bulky and we couldn't use it certain places. We got this one for baseball season to carry all the gear. Now we find that we are using it everywhere. It carries so much, it is collapsible and folds up neatly, and best of all is sturdy to drag it through all different types of environments. Just thought I'd share something that makes my mom life easier 

I am so glad it is Friday...this week was a long tiring one to say the least. Off to enjoy some chips and salsa ...I have to do my part to celebrate Cinco de Mayo ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment