Sunday, May 7, 2017

Weekending :)

This weekend like most flew by but it was full and happy.

Of course being in the middle of baseball season and with two in it at the same time our weekends simply revolve around the sport. I don't mind one bit.

On Saturday after baseball we headed to a spring festival that hubby's employer puts on every year. Games, food, drink, entertainment, all free of charge. The boys had a blast. But all day in the sun had me exhausted! I collapsed into bed in tired heap.

                                           
You should see the amount of snacks and waters I have to take to get through the baseball games.

Oldest dude

Spring Festival
Lots of little games to play


enjoying the beautiful grounds the company sits on

hanging in the shade with this one 

All the food and drink you want...ended my day with  a smores brownie



Sunday was Mass, running errands, baseball, and swimming.
its amazing how kids can hang with the cold water. Water is still too cool for me to enjoy it at this time of year. 

End of evening selfie with the moon and the man who gives me the world <3

Nothing got done around here. I have a huge pile of laundry, a dirty house, and some meal planning for the week, But our hearts are full and we are ready to take on the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment