Thursday, May 18, 2017

Friday Favorites!

Woo hoo Friday is here! This week went by pretty fast and even though I don't like wishing time away Friday got here fast and that is a good thing! The weather this week was funky...we'd wake up to heavy clouds and rain and by afternoon it would be bright and sunny with gorgeous skies. We worked with the weather and still had a good week. I'm linking up again with the fabulous bloggers that do Friday Favorites.


I kept putting off grocery shopping when we returned from the beach earlier this week so we were being creative with meals...well I finally made the time and I made one of my favorite soups. This is the recipe. I only use half of the cream cheese block and I add italian sausage that I brown first. Everyone eats this, even the boys. My two year old even asks for seconds!


This was from the other day when my boys had their baseball practices. L was done with his and sat to eat a snack. The clouds were gorgeous so I snapped a picture. After I snapped it I noticed the sun's rays shining through.. my favorite!

I love salads...genuinely love salads...but I can never replicate the awesomeness of these fancy salads at home so I treated myself to this one from McAllisters Deli. It is called the Savanna chopped salad and it is the best...definitely my new favorite...
 I am slowly incorporating poetry into our daily readings...I am trying to keep it light so far...I found this at the library and it is perfect... cute easy rhymes...a favorite this week!
 This was early in the week when we were low on groceries... so breakfast for dinner! Pancakes are always a favorite around here.

This little one does laps around the house and is always on the move. But lately while I'm cooking he will wander in and entertain himself with the magnets. I can't believe how big he is already...but healthy, happy baby is of course a favorite!

and my funny favorite for the week...
You know those days where they decide to lose it all at once....

Cheers to a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment