Thursday, June 8, 2017

Friday Favorites!

High Five for Friday! Some weeks we come tumbling into Friday steamrolled and surviving while others we just use it as another excuse to keep on keepin on. This was a good week! I caught up on sleep so we are heading into the weekend excited and ready to go!Linking up again with the fabulous  Friday Favorites bloggers.

We had a fun week. Trying to stay busy and cool. Extreme summer weather is here where its 90 degrees by 9 am. I am not a summer person. Which is weird because I have a birthday in the summer. But the heat..oh my the heat. I have to tote around a cooler for the boys if we are going to spend anytime outside because there are so many of them and they down water like no other. And the bugs...so many bugs out there...  Which leads me to my first  favorite of the week...

Park days! We have a usual rotation of parks within a ten mile radius of us that we frequent but every so often we venture out to try something new. We ventured out this week to two out of the norm parks for us and had a blast. The boys were hot sweaty red cheeked messes when we left and I love it!



This dude finally agreed to ride without training wheels and just did it! 



There were a few favorite activities at home this week. We made bird feeders! And we did a reading and art craft which is always a favorite around here.



This is the cutest book!

Oldest dude had his very first baseball playoff game. And while they came up short it is still  a favorite around here because I love watching him play...the game was fun and intense...and I'm just so proud of this dude.


Speaking of sports... some other favorites of mine... Golden State Warriors going up three nothing in the series is definitely a favorite... Rooting hard for them tonight.

And what about the Woman's College World Series? Game one that went into like 18 innings or something like that?? We love sports around here and watching things like this are always a favorite. Definitely hard to root for OU but they did awesome and their win was well deserved.

And something that is always a Friday Favorite? Knowing that we have Daddy to ourselves all weekend! We miss him much all week!


Happy Weekend Ya'll!




No comments:

Post a Comment