Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Nine Months!

My littlest love turned nine months old this past week. Nine months in, nine months out. And well I'm exhausted. He has not been nice to me in the sleep department and he is my most active baby ever so there is that.

He cut another tooth. He is up to three teeth now with another one about to cut any minute now. He handles it pretty well as far as no constant crying or anything but it is is making his sleep really restless. Speaking of sleep... he is taking after my second dude L with being an early riser. He is up with the sun normally around 645. And he is up and happy and roaring with energy. 



He is all over the place. Crawling, cruising, attempting to climb. He does laps around the house. He goes into the kitchen and yanks all of the magnets off the refrigerator. He likes playing with the dog cages. And he has this red little ball that he likes rolling around and chasing. He also has this captain America bath squirter toy that he always has in his hand. 

He is eating great. Still nursing on demand. I have introduced water as well since we spend so much time outdoors and he needs to be hydrated. He basically eats whatever we eat although I haven't introduced peanuts yet. His early red skin reaction to egg was nothing to worry about. Most mornings he has fruit and egg and toast with me. He likes all the fruit. He does pretty well with vegetables and like his mama can go to town on squash slices. He even had fish the other day when I made a salmon dish. 

He absolutely loves bath time. Now that he is big enough to bathe with his brothers he just loves it. He splashes them over and over again with happy squeals of delight. He babbles away and has said mama. I'll hear him call out for me wandering the hallways. He loves being read to but has to be holding a book of his own while I read to him or he's pawing at the one I'm holding. He loves bubbles and clapping along to song. 
His first swim! He looks a little stressed out but I promise he was just focusing on a fountain spitting water out.

first carousel ride!

my handsome love

sleeping poolside <3

He was a busy baby this month. He had his very first visit to the beach! He splashed happily for a minute and then tried to eat all the sand. He also had his first ride on a carousel (with me of course). He made his first visit with us to see family in the DFW area and went for his first "swim". He visited Magnolia in Waco and  crawled around their lawn. 


I thank God everyday for blessing us with this happy healthy little man that just brings us so much joy. Love you much little man....let mama sleep in every once in awhile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment