Saturday, September 3, 2011

Can I vent a little?

I just don't get it....excuse me while I vent today, maybe whine a little too. Stress and frustrations were high this week. So today I decided to nap with my son. We napped a whole three hours and it was awesome. I also allowed myself to have a beer at dinner. And if I could just vent a little then all will be well again.

-Why do some people work in customer service if they have no customer service skills? Why do they work in customer service if they don't even like people in general? I worked in customer service for some time and I always believe that you should treat people as you wish to be treated. Especially waiters/servers. That leads me to a whole other point. I believe everyone should be a server at some point in their life so people learn not to be crazy at a restaurant and to tip accordingly.

-This one is for ladies. Now I know that not everyone loves sports as much as I do but why make it an issue with a man. I have had friends who hate that their boyfriend or husband watches them. Then they pick fights and argue and try to make the man feel bad. Sports are a form of entertainment. If you do not like them personally then don't watch them. Just don't ban your man from watching them either. This holds true for anything else that your man might enjoy. Video games, outdoor things like hunting or fishing, wrestling, card collecting, whatever. If those things make them happy, entertain them, help them to relieve stress then why make an issue. I have come across situations where the man in the relationship had to hide it, had to give it up completely, or had to follow certain rules when enjoying them. This goes back to something I said in a previous post- why be with someone if all you want to do is change them? I just don't get it.


-Why do people settle? My husband and my relationship with him is by no means perfect. But at the end of the day I know the reasons he is my husband, why we work, and why we are meant for each other. I have seen ladies settle for someone just because they are afraid to be alone but get treated poorly. I have seen someone settle for someone because of pressure from their family. I have seen someone settle because they have such a deep insecurity that they don't believe the deserve better. Don't settle! Be with someone who makes your heart smile. Be with some you trust. Be with someone who you not only are attracted to physically but attracted to spiritually as well. Be with someone who holds many of the same values and beliefs that you do. Be with someone who gives you butterflies. :)


-Why do people have children if they aren't going to make them a priority. Now I don't want to gear this topic into anything about abortion or adoption or what is right and wrong in that aspect. Its just I see people who don't have their children at or near the top of their priority list. Of course there is the example of the dads that don't pay child support or don't bother to be in their childs life at all. There are the people that leave their children at daycare from morning till night on a regular basis with reasoning having nothing to do with work or school. I watch my son and all his little movements and features and can't comprehend how people act the way they do. I just don't get it. 



Thank you for letting me vent.

1 comment: