Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Time is flying by! I can't comprehend that next week is Thanksgiving! My thankfuls I would like to share this week are as follows:

I am thankful for my happy chaos. When you have a child, everything multiplies. The love in you heart and the happiness of each day. There are also other things... laundry multiplies and multiplies. Dishes multiply and multiply. Stress levels multiply.... Clutter multiplies.Every time that I freak out about those things as I am walking through an obstacle course of toys in my house I just remember that the good always outweighs the bad. My child is my world and I will take him and everything having a child brings.



I am thankful for another year of wedded bliss with my husband. Earlier this week I spoke of our 3 year wedding anniversary. I am so excited to see what each year brings. 

I am thankful for great smelling candles. I buy them when they are on sale at Michaels, usually 3/10 and almost always have one lit. They have different scents for different seasons and it is just something I am addicted to. My mom recently bought me a scentsy warmer and I should get it any day now. I hear those are addicting too so we shall see.

I am thankful for our health and safety. We have some family members whose health took some hits this year and have prayed for them all year long. They are always in our mind and hearts and pray that their bodies heal. 

I am thankful that Starbucks is having a happy hour over the next few days from 2-5 pm where it buy one get one on holiday drinks. Peppermint mocha and gingerbread latte are amazing!

I am thankful that my family will be traveling over here to celebrate Thanksgiving with us next week! I know that sometimes it is simply easier to just stay home so anytime they take the time and expense to come visit is always something to be thankful for.

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment