Saturday, November 19, 2011

Weekly Randoms

A little of this and a little of that for the week...

-I can probably write a daily post on how great my husband is but then it will get to his head :) so I will just let you in on what he did this week.... I had a bad week... just one of those feeling crappy, pity party kind of weeks... so yesterday he comes home with a card that just simply says thank you. A thank you card just to thank me for all I do apparently. Then inside he writes a list of things he is specifically thankful for.He is so awesomely wonderful. He also got me two cds that I had been wanting. I have a mild obsession with christmas cds and I'll just leave it at that. And yes I still use cds.




       


 

-I thought it was called the terrible twos not the terrible ones... My son is just exploring and into everything. I love that he is learning and taking it all in but he is really pushing the limits. He is learning to test and see how far he can go. Mommy is exhausted kiddo. 







-We took him to see Happy Feet Two today! It was a cute movie but I must say that I like part one better. We had taken him to the movie theater before but he usually either would fall asleep or get restless at some point. Today he made it all the way through. He was dancing and clapping to the music. It was all sorts of cuteness. 

-Although there are much more healthier or productive ways to drown your sorrow in, I decided to drown mine in a bowl of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. Since I am still nursing I couldn't drown in a bottle of wine so ice cream had to do. This week I was just in a funk and am looking to get out of it with the new week. If not I will just drown my sorrows in Thanksgiving food. Half kidding...

-I took a little trip to the dollar tree the other day. It was just a get out of the house but don't want to spend a load of money idea. Well money ended up being spent. They have loads of holiday decor and items. Some are not the best quality but so much of it can be used in crafting projects to have some DIY decor. I'm excited but lets see when I have the time. I have a little one keeping me on my toes. See above.

-At Walmart they have a bag of scented pine cones for right under $4. Let me tell you! They fill my entire house with yummy scent and the scent lasts a good while as well. 

Well Happy weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment