So these past few days have been rough. The husband caught a nasty stomach bug that completely sidelined him. Since these types of bugs tend to be contagious, little man and I had to stay on the opposite floor of the house. Little man missed his daddy like crazy. He would stand at the bottom of the stairs and yell up to him every so often. He would wake up from his naps and look around "asking" for dada.
I absolutely love the relationship the two of them have. For one there is the fact that they look so much alike. When he was first born everyone would go on about how much he looked like me. Now he is all daddy. They have so much fun playing and interacting. I am amazed at how much patience my once impatient husband has gained. My "manly" husband who is obsessed with sports and listens to rap music now sings elmo songs and plays telephone.
Little man gets so excited when he gets home from work. He also throws major drama fits when his dad leaves somewhere without him and will go pound on the garage door upset. Right now during the toddler refuses to eat stage, for some reason he eats so much better from his dad then he does from me. It is quite frustrating.
I feel so blessed when I see the relationship they have and look forward to seeing how their relationship grows.
I found a quote on Pinterest.
This couldn't be more true.


lucky you!! and lucky them too!
ReplyDelete