Monday, February 13, 2012

love

This past weekend my little man and the hubby took me to see The Vow. I had been excited to see this movie since I saw its preview months ago. Who doesn't want to watch a love story with such beautiful people in it? I personally loved the movie. It was a bit predictable but I was really moved that it was based on a true story. Although it was under tragic circumstances, it still shows the power of love. Real life positive love stories are a good thing among the piles of bad news around the world today.


Then there is this quote:


"All love stories are beautiful...but OURS is my favorite."


This makes me happy. Our love story is not one out of a movie or a fairy tale. Our love story involved difficulties, obstacles, growing up, and stressful times. Not to say that everything is easy now all the time but it took multiple attempts at the relationship at the beginning. It took having to realize that we weren't ready the first time because we still had some growing up to do. But here we are, life brought us to back to each other. 


Our love story is ours and it involves me walking down the aisle, vowing to love and be a partner to this man for the rest of our lives. It involves us bringing a beautiful child into the world together. It involves us through the good, the bad, and the ugly. I am so excited to see where our love story takes us.


On this Valentines day, celebrate the magic of love. Be with whoever or whatever makes your heart smile whether it be your spouse, significant other, child, friend or pet. 


My heart smiles for these two.


Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment