I have not been posting in awhile. Life has been crazy and if you have seen some of my most recent posts its is safe to say that we were/are having a rough time. But among the bad, sad, and scary there is a light that has shined. I keep saying that the year 2012 has been such a difficult one and that I was scared to see what else the year brought. Well it looks like the year will also bring something amazing. Definitely life changing.
We are expecting again! Come winter time we will have an addition to our family. We are thrilled and excited. We are praying for a happy healthy pregnancy.
Here is our little bean so far.
Big Brother doesn't quite understand whats going on but he will get there.
Happy weekend!
--J--
Aww Justine! We are all just so happy & thrilled for you!!! :,) ::tears of joy:: may God continue to bless u & your family!! Luv u guys very much!! <3
ReplyDelete