Friday, June 8, 2012

Catching up

I haven't written much lately with the exception of our big news and about some of the events we have been dealing with. I mean life is still going on. There are days to talk about, pictures to post, and of course little man details to talk about. I just haven't been able to sit down and put any thoughts into words. I have been reeling. The emotional roller coaster that has been our life for the past few months has left me breathless, unsure, and sometimes even living in fear. But I need to work on that. There are so many things out of my control that I have to just let go. I have to live everyday and be glad and rejoice in it. I have to enjoy my life, my son, my husband, and the little person growing inside.

I wanted to share some pictures of some of our happenings over the past few months.

You know this was a while back if the Lakers were still playing:


This was at one of the Fiesta events:

The siblings
The cute hubby

The kiddos in our family

And this was our movie night in the park in the little town we live in




Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment