I have written before about my thoughts on love and marriage. I hold the concept of both very close to my heart. Not all relationships are the same, people love in different ways and for different reasons. But if you can't be yourself, true to who you are and what you believe in then that person is not the one for you. I see so many times where one person gives so much more than the other while at the same time willing to sacrifice the person they are.
This one of course any mother can relate to. As I get older I look back on the way I lived life years ago. I was invincible and nothing or no one was going to stop me. Now that I know better I am much more aware of the decisions I make. Now that I am a mother? Well no decision is made without weighing how it not only effects me but me as a mother and my child. Any plans or goals that I have in mind are now all factored with my little one(s) in mind.
This one is more as a reminder to myself. I am an emotional person, I blame it on my zodiac sign. I am passionate about things so if there is a concept, topic, idea, movement that means a lot to me, believe me you will hear about it. Sometimes though I will get too emotional. I will say things on emotion, or make decisions on them and many times I really should have let my emotions ride out. It is hard sometimes...especially when the other person is wrong :)
This one is something I wish I could scream to some people. Change is a constant. People change, circumstances change, and situations change. But there are some people that hold onto who people used to be, how things used to be, feelings that used to be there. They do this not realizing that they would be better off without them, happier without them, or wouldn't be held back without them. Saying goodbye or walking away doesn't always have to be a negative thing. People grow at different paces or want different things out of life so sometimes it just doesn't fit.
People might not be as inspired by words as I am but at least it can give you something to think about.
-J-
No comments:
Post a Comment