Monday, June 25, 2012

Summer is here

This past weekend the temperatures exceeded 100 degrees. I personally hate it. It is so hot that any outdoor activity ends up dangerous. The heat is so powerful to the point that I feel I can't breathe. One day we will live somewhere not like that. Somewhere where the highest temps in the summer fall around the high eighties. But we aren't there it. We are here so we deal. We choose appropriate times of the day, slather on some sunscreen and let little man cool down. He is a little water boy.

We found an inflatable pool on sale one weekend. It is actually a great size to the point where the hubby and I can even sit in there with him. We control how much water we fill it with depending on our comfort with little man. He loves it.




Happy Summer!
--J--

No comments:

Post a Comment