I am almost half way through. My morning sickness has finally subsided to the point that I feel semi-human again. I am up 2 lbs but keep in mind I lost a few initially because of how sick I was. Two weeks away from our gender scan! I sometimes wish we could wait until the day the baby arrives but my hubby and I are super impatient!
Compared to last pregnancy- I thought last time my morning sickness was bad..well I guess the joke is on me because I had no idea what was coming to me this time around. Same with the exhaustion! I don't have many cravings while last time I had a few. They are not so much as cravings but pickles, pasta, and cereal are my safe foods that satisfy me without the possibility of making me sick. This time I have very strong food aversions where everything sounds. looks, and smells disgusting. I didn't have that last time and it doesn't look like it is subsiding anytime soon.
Gender- As I mentioned, we find out in a few weeks. I have thought this entire time that it is another boy. Last time I really had no idea or any intuition on it but this time I am convinced. As I have also said before, I will be honestly thrilled either way. My only thing is that for us, boys names are harder to come up with than girls.
-Hubby- he is amazing. He is being awesome as always and always willing to make me comfortable. He is also always willing to listen to me moan and groan about the joys of being pregnant. He helps a ton when little man has taken away the little bit of energy I have.
-Big brother- he is awesome as well. The rate at which his language is expanding is crazy! There is something new everyday that comes out of his mouth. He is really starting to grasp the idea of a new baby. He will talk to and kiss my belly. I bought him a book about being a big brother that he gets excited about too...he is still unsure though when I ask him if he is going to share his toys with the new baby. He'll look at me and contemplate it but doesn't willingly say yes ;)
| Authors: Kristina Stephenson, Ronne Randall |
I am not one that does pregnancy well. I don't carry gracefully and well the hormones weak havoc on me. But every time I feel a flutter, a jab, or a kick.. I am reminded of the blessing that pregnancy is and am so grateful that I am able to experience it.
No comments:
Post a Comment