First off there was Thanksgiving. Family came into town as they normally do and we "host" it at our house. I say the word "host" because my mom still does all the cooking here. I however did make the green been casserole! I also finally got to see Breaking Dawn. My siblings took me to see it and my husband was more than happy to stay home with little man as long as it meant I didn't drag him to see him at some point. (loved the movie by the way)
Then there was black Friday. I had no intentions on heading out anywhere. We have done it in years past but nothing really caught my attention as far as things that were on our lists for gifts. We also had scored some good deals online for some of little man's gifts. Since I don't really sleep now a days I was up anyway so I ventured out to Home Depot. Every black Friday they have live poinsettas and live wreaths on sale which I love for my decorating at home. Since I was out anyway I stopped by a few other places and found some good deals as well.
My Mother in Law has decided to complete every Christmas project she sees on Pinterest and included me on some of them so I've been doing that too.
| This was one of the projects. It is my own version of the millions of burlap wreaths on Pinterest. |
Then there are some little things I have been doing with little man. It is all about Christmas around our house. We have been decorating, doing projects, he met his elf on the shelf, his daily books are about Christmas, and his is very into the Christmas movies like Rudolph and Frosty. Christmas is so much more awesome with little people around!
| They have these little foam craft kits at Michael's and Hobby Lobby for cheap. It kept him entertained for quite awhile. |
| He got his own mini tree to decorate. It was from Hobby Lobby. With their 50% off holiday decor the tree, mini ornaments and lights came out to like 6 dollars. |
| He named his elf "Ball". At first I didn't think he would catch on but he did! He has looked for him every morning. |
Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment