My dearest little man...
Amid all the chaos that this pregnancy with your little brother has been, my mind automatically reverts to you and how you will be affected. I worried about changing your world as you know it...i worried about being away from you in my hospital stay..I worry about how you will adjust and how your little mind will comprehend what is going on. Now with his arrival just a few weeks away.. there are thoughts I want to share with you.
Before you were here... I prayed for you. I prayed that I would be blessed with the opportunity to become a mom...Then you came into the world and not only was I blessed to become a mom but I was blessed with a pretty special little person to be a mom to. Being your mother has made me believe in love at first sight. It has made me believe in all of the good in the world.
You have made mine and your dad's world change in so many ways...all for the better. Your two year old little mind amazes us everyday. Your laugh and extreme ticklishness warms our hearts. People are fully aware of how wrapped around your finger I am but if only people knew how you have your daddy..
A big change is coming our way... we are going to be blessed with another little person to join our family. You may not understand it at first...you may not even like it. But I need you to know... we chose to add to your family because we have more love to give. It does not or will not ever change the love we have for you. Having a little brother may be frustrating at times.. but in my hopes and prayers I see that it is going to be awesome for you. I am sorry in advance if I make mistakes along the way while learning to be a mom a to more than just you. I will learn what I need to and after all is said and done you and your brother will always know the love we have for you and that every thing we do is for you.
He will be here any day now... we can't wait. We know you are going to be an awesome big brother. We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment