Friday, February 22, 2013

a series of randoms

I don't really have time to blog. I started this blog because I love to write and I thought it would be a benefit to me to document things. But I don't have time. Not because I have a busy extravagant life but because I now have two kids and two months into this whole being a mom to two thing I still have a lot to learn. So every free moment is doing something relaxing or sleeping.

-The two wee ones are doing awesome. The toddler has taken to the baby extremely well. The first few days he was uncertain and would freak out a bit when the baby cried. Now? He always wants to be around him. He talks and sings to him. He holds his hand in the car. He tells him "its going to be okay" when he cries. He will also declare he loves his little brother.

-I went for a massage this week. It was a Christmas gift and just now got around to getting it. It was pretty awesome. Toting around a toddler and a baby a whole bunch does a number to one's back. The masseuse kindly recommended a do a follow up soon to finish working out the issues in my back. I really think she was just trying to sell me but I might use her verbiage in convincing my hubby I "need" another one.

-I am amazed by how little sleep a person (specifically a mama) can function on. It is really not that  the baby isn't sleeping well it is just that the baby and toddler can not get their schedules synced so it is always one or the other.
Ha!  Exactly!  :)

-The most recent show the hubby and I discovered on Netflix is Parenthood. We loved it. It has real life situations concerning family and parenting and life. The cast is awesome. Midway thru we found out it is by the same creator of Friday Night Lights which is another one we loved.

-Silly Texas weather and its bipolarness is still frustrating me.

-Back to tv shows (we really don't watch a lot of tv) we can't get enough of Scandal! If you don't watch it you should!

-They remodeled "My" Target. They made changes and moved things around. Now I don't know my way around my target. It is kind of stressful. Target is supposed to be my happy place.

-This is my life
WOW! Story of my life...lol
I am off to go to enjoy my Friday night. Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment