Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentines Day

Ah Valentines Day. Some people love it..others loathe it.. and some are simply indifferent towards it. When I was a waitress I loathed it only because it brought out the people that don't know how to tip. Other than that I have always kind of loved it. Not because I always had a valentine because let me tell you there were many times I didn't have one or my valentine for the year was my dog. But I love it simple because it is an extra day to let the ones you love know that you love them. You should let them know every chance you get but an extra day to spend money..write your feelings and eat candy is always good right?

Well this year how blessed am I to be able to say that I have THREE valentines? Yup there are three handsome men who hold my heart.

To my hubby-

Happy Valentines Day my love. There are so many reasons and ways as to why I love you. This year my focus is on the love I have for you as it pertains to being the father that you are. You have always been so good to me. But now that I see how you are to our sons? Well that just made my love grow by leaps and bounds. You are such an awesome daddy and let me tell you nothing is sexier than an awesome daddy. :) Our boys are so blessed to have you as their father and one day they are going to be awesome daddies themselves because they have you as the perfect role model. I love you!
This is soooo sweet!
To my two little men-

Well the both of you made me believe in love at first sight. No words can explain how privileged I am to be your momma. You both hold my heart and will forever. I love you to the moon and back!
:)
Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment