Monday, July 15, 2013

So What?

Sometimes in life---even when you have the best intentions-- you have to say SO WHAT to some things...

So what if I'm addicted to coffee...not usually good to have an addiction but I can not function with out...

So what if the majority of my posts and pics on instagram and facebook are of my kids... they are my world..my everyday...unfollow me if u need to..

So what if I spoil my kids when they are sick..an extra cup of chocolate milk? another game on the ipad? you better believe it.. it breaks my heart to see his little body feverish and with the sniffles so sue me...

So what if I am actually looking forward to next months cable bill...you know why? it will be billing me for NFL Sunday ticket which yes means that football is almost here!!

So what if me and the hubby point out cute/hot people to each other... doesn't work in some relationships but we know we can appreciate a good looking person in one another's presence and it does not mean anything bad or disrespectful...

So what if I refuse to see any of Brad Pitt's movies... he is a cheater..lost all respect.. will not see any
of them or his wife's..

So what if I can recite some Friend's episodes verbatim from start to finish because I watch them so many times...

So what if I cry at most things nowadays.. since having children I am forever hormonal...

So what if I drive a few extra miles for a slurpee when I could get an icee closer to home.. there is a difference people!
Any thing you want to say so what to?

No comments:

Post a Comment