Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Another month older

This week my littlest man turned 9 months! He is growing and changing so fast. He is now becoming more toddlerish and less baby. While that concept makes me a little sad it sure is a blessing to see him growing and learning.

Last month he started crawling and now he is cruising. I seriously can't keep up with him. Big brother never kept me on my toes this much. He is into everything, climbing, exploring, and overall just trying to keep up with his big brother. I find it amusing most days but I must say..this mama is tired.. Anyone have any energy they'd like to share?

He still has yet to sprout any teeth which again is complete opposite from older brother who sprouted them much earlier. It is making me more hesitant to try certain foods but I guess I just have to go with it. Speaking of foods.. he is doing so well. He tries a variety of things and is working on picking up and feeding himself. He will even attempt using a spoon but that is still very messy and awkward. He also is still exclusively breast-feeding.. Some days I feel like he will wean much sooner than his brother did while others I feel like we will be doing it forever. He is also mouthing "mama" much clearer and I am almost ready to call it as his first word. He mastered clapping this month and does it all the time. We also do this thing where one of us yells woohoo! and he will raise his hands in the air.

I call him my wild child. He seems so fearless for most things. He has a temper and isn't afraid to show it. Over all he is such a happy baby who loves his brother...baths..and sippy cup. Happy nine months little man! We love you much ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment