So what that we bought this awesome pumpkin walnut bread from the farmers market on Saturday and that loaf didn't even last the weekend...it was that good!
So what that after two very stressful days I decided that we needed fast food for dinner yesterday because I had no energy to cook...
So what if I get a little too excited for cooler weather and rain...the hot Texas weather makes me mad!
So what if the rain and overcast skies tricked my kids into sleeping in a little bit this morning...my little alarm clocks let this momma get almost an extra hour and a half of sleep this morning!
So what if when I am feeling stressed out, I get on Pinterest and look up funny E-cards to calm me down.
So what if there are piles of clean laundry peppered throughout the house...putting laundry away has been the last thing on my mind these past few days..at least its clean?
So here is to hoping that the rest of the week is better than the first half for me! Are you saying So what to anything today?
No comments:
Post a Comment