Friday, November 22, 2013

Days

All days I miss you... That doesn't change...

Most days I can comfort myself with the fact that you are in a better place...

Most days my faith gets me through knowing that I will one day see you again...

Most days I can smile through my tears ..most days I can hold them back pretty well...

Most days I can hear your voice and your laugh..and it brings me a smile..

But other days..

It just hurts too much...

Other days my heart breaks all over again...

Other days I feel like I can't breathe..

Other days my tears win the battle..there is no stopping them...

Other days I can hear your voice and see your smile and the grief just consumes me..

but all days I miss you...

4 months.. its been four months and still.. I will never be used to a life with out you...



I miss you more today than yesterday...





No comments:

Post a Comment