Sunday, November 3, 2013

Simple moments of Happiness

A wonderful photography blogger that I follow does a post every Sunday called Simple things Sunday where she shares photographs that show her simple moments that she celebrates from the week. Others link up and share their simple moments of happiness so I thought I would share my moments this week.

With it being Halloween this past week, I wanted to share my moments from that night. Such simple childhood happiness made my heart happy.

my little peter pan

the croc love to stand at the window and look out


I love my boys!

definitely didn't need our help this year

running with excitement!
What are your simple moments to celebrate from the week?

2 comments:

  1. Adorable little costumes! I love how excited little ones are on Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like much fun. I especially love ths shot of peter pan running with glee. :) (www.cgdickson.com)

    ReplyDelete