Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas randoms and happenings



1. My husband got me to see the movie Elf. I had never seen it mostly due to the fact that I am not a huge Wil Ferrell fan but I loved the movie! I can definitely see why it is a classic. Last year he had me watch It's a Wonderful Life. Another one that I hadn't seen but glad I did.

2. My favorite Christmas movie is probably Miracle on 34th Street. My husband's is A Christmas Story. Pretty different right?

3. In addition to Christmas movies and music I also love Christmas commercials. Is that weird? I love the polar bear ones and the luxury car ones with the music and the snow.. some of the cheesy engagement ones push it though...

4. We have been baking up a storm and also did a gingerbread house.


5. We went to a local neighborhood to see Christmas lights. They give you a little map when you enter the community to let you know where the best houses are. The toddler loved it but the little one isn't very patient in the car. We some some pretty awesome houses though!







6. Another night we went to a town about 45 minutes away. There is a trail of lights that you walk through. We have gone the past three years. We love it. They have a a ton of light displays, a fire pit for s'more making, and a Santa that the little ones get to visit with. Definitely a tradition for us now.






7. I have an obsession with Christmas cards. I love getting them and sending them. This year I thought wow I guess I am not getting too many this year... and then a bunch arrived in one day!



I hope every one has a wonderful Christmas. May you all enjoy your loved ones and have peace in your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment