Wednesday, December 4, 2013

So What Wednesday

I had some so whats this week so I decided to link up with Ms. Shannon on her So What Wednesday!
Life After I Dew

So what if at Thanksgiving I was more excited for all of the side dishes than I was for the actual turkey.

So what if I let my kid watch more tv around the holidays...with Rudolph and Frosty and Charlie Brown and so many other Christmas movies there is just so much to watch!
Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer


So what if I let the weather affect my mood just a little bit.. the 70-80 degree weather we had this week is ridiculous...

So what if I am slightly annoyed that we lost a week in between Thanksgiving and Christmas this year because of the date Thanksgiving fell on.. I go a tad over board on Christmas decor so it takes a alot of work to put everything up..and we lose a week of it?

So what if  I am slightly obsessed with Chic Fil A... I try to limit fast food as much as possible but Chic Fil A it is just so yummy! Nugggets to be exact.. the sandwhiches with the pickle not so much..

So what if I can't make a decision on what to do with my hair.. I go back and forth between coloring it..cutting it..bangs... but its been months since I have contemplated and I still can't decide...

So what if, as much as I love my ipad, I refuse to read books on it.. there is just something about holding a real life book...

So what that I got slightly annoyed with my front neighbors...we changed from white outdoor lights to colored this year and so did they... totally copying us right? lol

Happy Wednesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment