Friday, January 10, 2014

I want to remember

It has been awhile since I did an I want to remember post about the cute/sweet things my little ones do that I want etched in my memory forever.. so here goes..


-I want to remember how the other day at the library, my boys were playing at the lego table. A bigger child came and stood next to my youngest and was kind of crowding him. My oldest went into protective mode and in his sweet toddler voice said "you need to please be careful with my brother" ( I hope they always protect each other)

-I have talked about the toddler singing before... he sings for everything.. but now he is making up his own songs and belts them out all the time.

-I want to remember the toddler and his whistling. The hubby taught him how and he is pro at it. You will hear random whistling through the day as he moves about whatever he is doing.

- I want to remember how my sweet sensitive toddler, whether he is playing alone or with friends, or at home or in public, he will sporadically stop to blow me a kiss or wink at me.

-I want to remember how my youngest has this wild out going personality and isn't afraid to show it.

-I want to remember how now that he has learned to climb the stairs, he will go and start climbing at night when he is ready to go up and go to bed.

-I want to remember how much the little one idolizes the older one and wants to do everything he does even if he doesn't have the capability yet.

- I want to remember this attachment phase the little is going through. So much different than the older one's. But if I even go upstairs without him he is circling the bottom floor looking for me.

-I want to remember the adorable way the little one says "up" and waves and says "hi".

They are getting older and changing each day. I look forward to everything that being a momma of two boys brings!

Have a good weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment