Wednesday, January 8, 2014

So What Wednesday!

It has been awhile since I have done a So what Wednesday! I am linking up with miss Shannon so here we go!
Life After I Dew
So What

-if I have already started with Valentines crafts and decor... Many people do snow, snowflake and snowman activities in January. Yes we have done some but since we don't get a blink of snow around here I needed something else.

-if I have already started poorly on one of my resolutions. I made one to make more effort on getting ready and putting effort into my appearance. Since both hubby and I work from home it is just easier to stay comfy and I wanted to get out of that rut. Well this past week has been super cold (which I love) so it is just so much easier to stay warm in sweats and hoodies.

-if the Lakers are having a horrific season (without Kobe) yet we still watch every game!

-if I was a little too excited for all of our shows to start again... Chicago Fire anyone?

-if I have spent lots of time on Pinterest lately. I  am in the mood to organize and craft like crazy... If only I had the budget and time to do everything I want.

-if I spent probably a little too much money at after Christmas sales this year. I fed my Christmas tree obsession and bought two new mini ones for a few dollars a piece..

-if even though I was okay putting all Christmas decor away, I was a little sad to say bye to the Starbucks red cups....

What are you saying So What to today?


No comments:

Post a Comment