Friday, February 28, 2014

Bump Watch!

I did this when I was pregnant last time when I documented some details of my pregnancy. I finally popped a little bit so I thought now was a pretty good time to start my bump watch updates.

I am heading into week 13.

Body wise- I am still struggling with morning sickness a whole bunch. I went a whole week without it and thought I was finally in the clear only to have it come back with a vengeance. Because of the constant inability to keep things down I am actually down a few pounds weight wise but I am sure that will change soon. I am feeling small movements already. It is only when I am laying down at night but they are still there. Not getting much sleep but that isn't really because of pregnancy...I can blame that on my youngest and his teeth that are taking their sweet time coming in.

Cravings- well I am having a whole bunch of food aversions right now so cravings haven't been too extreme.  I will say that I think about sweets constantly. I may or may not have bought a big container of chocolate chip pecan cookies from HEB the other day and didn't share too many of them.

Gender thinking- I am feeling boy. I can't really explain why but it is the feeling I got. I have already made it clear that I am honestly going to be thrilled either way. And my oldest says he wants another boy as well. But that is subject to change daily.

Husband is doing awesome. He is always very helpful. He is very impatient though and wants the pregnancy to hurry up a bit.

Siblings are doing good as well. My youngest has no idea or concept on anything and well I don;t expect him to. My oldest knows what is going on and asks how much longer till baby comes out of momma's belly. He will excitedly tell people that there is a baby in my belly.

Hopefully the new trimester brings new energy and ability to keep things down.


No comments:

Post a Comment