Friday, March 28, 2014

Bump Watch!

The latest installment of Bump Watch!

I am on my way into my 17th week! This pregnancy unfortunately is flying by. I say unfortunately because this is probably my last one and I should be enjoying it to the fullest. But seeing as I am a slightly busy with the two I have already it is kind of difficult. It is also kind of difficult because I am still feeling all of the first trimester nonsense of morning sickness and such.. not as bad but definitely still there. That means in a little over three weeks we will be finding out the gender. Crazy!





Still not much in the craving departments. Occasionally I'll get a massive sweet tooth but other than that I still have a whole bunch of aversions. Some mornings the taste of coffee grosses me out and that never happens! The other night I desperately wanted hot cheetos..completely unhealthy right. Then tonight I wanted a bagel with cream cheese... Hubby went and got me one from starbucks ...one son had one half the other son had the other...


Since I have been so sick I haven't done much in the weight gain department. I do have the a bump but I was much bigger at this stage in my last pregnancies.

I go back and forth on the gender thing. Some days I feel so strongly that it is a girl because of how different this pregnancy has been but other days it is a toss up. Biggest brother is still thinking boy but he says that because he wants another in his band of superhero characters. He doesn't understand that girls can be superheroes too!

Speaking of brothers.. they are both doing well but I find that they are much more needy than normal. Both cling to my side and have to be touching me so much throughout the day. That is definitely something new so it makes me wonder if it is related to the pregnancy.

We have decided on names! I am not quite ready to share but this is by far the earliest we have had them ready. Although we still are faltering a little on the middle name if it is a girl .

Yay for being in the second trimester! Hope to have some relief soon. 


1 comment:

  1. And wait... YEAH for your being pregnant! Glad I kept reading!! I'm due July 22nd and have a giveaway coming probably in May for a gift certificate to an awesome online maternity store Stay tuned! :) (PS - also, don't miss out on the easter basket blog hop coming in a couple weeks!)

    ReplyDelete