This little guy is growing like no other. Both in height and weight he is bigger than my other guys at this age. He went through a major growth spurt over the past month where he skipped a size in clothes and went into the next size of diapers. He is still exclusively breast fed. Over the past weekend we played around with introducing food but nothing too serious yet. He is still sleeping wonderfully but is cutting teeth so we have been disrupted a bit on that end. His front two teeth are the ones coming through, I can see the corners of them but they aren't fully here yet. He's actually handling it great but wakes up for some soothing nursing sessions a bit more.
He still loves his brothers and can sit forever with them entertaining him. Speaking of sitting .. He can't sit up on his own yet but he definitely prefers that position. He wants to be propped up with toys and pillows so he can play. He also loves his jumper and sadly we are done with the swing. He still loves bath time but again he only wants to sit up not lay in there anymore. He is also still taking bottles of breast milk very comfortably and allowing momma some time to herself occasionally. If you knew my other two boys at this age.. This Is a huge deal for me. He also is still a thumb sucker and sometimes when he is nursing will unlatch to suck his thumb real quick and then latch back on. It's silly and cute.
He is also great when I "wear" him. I didn't wear my other two a whole bunch but with him being the third, I need as many free hands as possible. We have the Ergo baby carrier.. The Boba wrap.. And a Mei tei. He loves them all but only falls asleep in the Ergo.
He got baptized on Valentines Day by the same Deacon and at the same church the other boys were baptized at. I loved it. Afterwards we had an awesome lunch with grandparents and his godmother. (His Godfather is in the military and couldn't make it to join us) and of course a cake!
I have this feeling that things are changing from here on out.. He's nearing the age of being mobile.. He is definitely aware of things and starting to get that separation anxiety thing going. He will start eating more solids and continue to grow at lightening speed. I wish I could slow it down but definitely don't take it for granted. Onwards to month six!



No comments:
Post a Comment