Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Random Thoughts for a Random Week

This week has been weird and random. And the back and forth weather that adds to it all..
So here are some randoms for the week..

-First off the super bowl.. What a disappointing ending to an otherwise awesome game. Definitely not a fan of the winning team but it is what it is.. I don't know what we are going to do without our football Sundays for several weeks...

-A few weekends ago I went with a few moms to one of those byob painting studios. I finally picked up my finished product. Once I saw an awareness mug I knew it was all about the purple. (Epilepsy awareness)

-I've mentioned before that mine and hubby's thing is to veg out and watch our certain shows... Some of our favorites right now are The Affair on Showtime and Empire on Fox. We just finished Parenthood.. It's finale and oh my.. One of the best finales I've seen.

-I post pictures of my sons doing all sorts of crafts. I post them because crafting and creating with them is one of my most favorite things.. I love seeing little hands create.. Crafting messes are one mess I don't mind them making.


- my coffee maker decided to break down.. You know .. On a morning after I had only a few hours of sleep.. In my sleepy haze I realized it was taking over 20 minutes to brew a pot.. Fun times.. So now I'm in the market for a new coffe pot.. Any suggestions?

-all across my Facebook feed this morning everyone was talking about the mini Saved by the Bell reunion on jimmy Fallon last night. I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one that thought it was awesome... I'm sure I wasn't the only one that felt old because of it either..

- I finally put the baby in his jumper excercise thing.. I kept thinking he wasn't ready for it.. Maybe I was being naive because he's growing so fast but he thinks it's the best thing ever and laughs like crazy at the lights and sounds.

So here's to hoping for a nice relaxing weekend.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment