Thursday, June 18, 2015

Nine Months

And the calendar turned again so here we are.. our littlest man turned nine months old. He had a busy month and his personality is really shining through. He is the perfect mix of his brothers and learning his quirks and likings is so much fun.

He is growing..growing.. growing! He hasn't yet mastered crawling but that doesn't stop him from moving around. He scoots.. rolls.. crawls backwards etc. He is trying to pull up on things and does this adorably awkward lunge up and forward thing.

He is learning. I say that simply but it is quite fascinating how even though he doesn't have a vocabulary he knows how to get his point across.. he claps and waves. He loves being sung to. I am also going to go ahead and call his first word as "mama".  He knows now to basically play fetch with me. He throws something and laughs hysterically when I go get it to give it back.

He is still exclusively breast fed. We have added many solids including some meats and upped his water intake as well. He loves his food and is quite the cheerio picker upper.

He has four teeth going on six. This teething nonsense has caused havoc on his sleep. My great sleeper is now constantly fussy where he is grinding his gums or running his tongue over them.

This month he had his first beach trip when we went for the day with our friends. He loved it and may have ingested some sand. He has now gone "swimming" several times this season and really enjoys the water. He also attended his first baseball game when we went to see the Dodgers and the Rangers. He did great and even took a seventh inning nap. He also may or may not have had his first taste of ice cream...

Big brother asked what we are going to do for baby's first birthday party... I can't believe we are getting that close to that time frame.. These babies just grow too fast. It seems like just yesterday I was a week overdue wondering when this dude was going to make his appearance. Lets not rush it yet.. I still have a few months left of infancy.. I am trying to soak it all up... Happy nine months little dude. 



No comments:

Post a Comment