I love how holidays are just so much more fun with children. I loved how this year with all the hate and ugly words going around on social media because of political and religious differences my feeds were instead filled with lots of red...white..and blue... I love that because of social media I get to see how my friends and family near and far got to celebrate. I loved how we were able to get to celebrate with some friends and family and simply hang out and have fun. I loved how there was no burn ban in effect this year because we have got an abundance of rain. We were popping some right in own backyard (safely of course)
Here are some of our highlights
Parade Fun!
We had some friends and family over
we left for a bit to watch a show of fireworks and then came back to pop our own
We also did some celebrating of my birthday this weekend... My husband went above and beyond to make me feel special and showered me with some amazing gifts.
Celebrating our freedom is something amazing. The freedom we have in this country is something so many take for granted. As is the men and women who so bravely fight to defend it.
Cheers to celebrating America and my 30th birthday!












No comments:
Post a Comment